Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I hide recent document in Microsoft office 2007?

I recently upgraded to Microsoft office 2007. I want to know if it possible to hide my recent documents in the list on the ribbon. I don't want others who use office to see what i've been working on. If it is possible could you leave step by step directions. Thanks for the help.

How do I hide recent document in Microsoft office 2007?
i have no clue for 2007 version but in previous its tools, options, general you have a option to list the last open docs..default will be 4 and you can increase or decrease it.. once unchecked and exited if will not show,,,





Glad to help





eBRo
Reply:Click on the Windows Start button then go to%26gt;settings%26gt;taskbar %26amp; start menu%26gt;advanced tab%26gt;click on the "clear" button to remove records of recently accessed documents.


No comments:

Post a Comment