Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I delete the files left over from my Microsoft OneCare disaster?

I downloaded the trial copy of Microsoft OneCare and installed it on my computer. It destroyed my copy of Windows XP and I had to reinstall XP. It left a copy of my files in a backup folder and I can't delete some of the OneCare program files. I can't run uninstall because it's not in Add Remove Programs anymore. I manually deleted most of the files but a few are still locked up. It can't be running because the dlls are long gone. How can I delete the rest of these files?

How can I delete the files left over from my Microsoft OneCare disaster?
okay, u can't do what u asked, but try this. Move the folder location to the desktop, restart ur comp, then open the one care folder and rename all the files, restart ur comp again and then delete the files


good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment