Friday, May 21, 2010

How do i set up my iPAQ rw6828 to receive emails if i have a microsoft exchange 2003 server at work?

I used to be able to receive emails when our works emails used a POP3 setting but now we have had a microsoft exchange 2003 server put in and i am wondering if anyone knows how to configure my iPAQ rw6828 to receive emails when i am out of the office via GPRS or internet or anything?





If it cant then does anyone know of a brand and model of a GOOD PDA/Pocket PC that can sync emails from my server when i am out of the office????





Please help!

How do i set up my iPAQ rw6828 to receive emails if i have a microsoft exchange 2003 server at work?
you configure it under activesync on the handheld, it should be under something like server sources. you may need to get some of the information from your exchange admin. the source i provided should walk you through it except substitutite the setting in it with yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment