Friday, May 21, 2010

Why does microsoft want to take over Yahoo?

I have used yahoo mail for almost a decade. I like the diversity. I have two sons and we used Yahooligans for years. I like having choices and I do a lot of research. What is happening with Microsoft?; Why? Monopolies are illegal aren't they?

Why does microsoft want to take over Yahoo?
legally valid corporate expansion, restructuring, M%26amp;A, etc., cannot be question by clients.


if you are a stake holder, of course you can seek legal remedy.


generally MRP will take care off your genuine grievances.
Reply:because yahoo and ms are getting anihilated by google, google is running away from them in the search engine biz................saem reason kmart and sears merged, walmart was killing them both


No comments:

Post a Comment