Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I download Microsoft Word for free?

Accidentally uninstalled my entire microsoft office. This is a really old computer and only lord knows where the damn CD is for the thing- so do you know where I can download just microsoft word for free? I don't need the other applications.

Where can I download Microsoft Word for free?
Just go to openoffice.org or search openoffice on google. its free and its the same as microsoft office with ever application(powerpoint, word, etc). You can also save to word format
Reply:Well that would be pirateing. And even if you could find a sita A: It would give yo a virus B: You would need an key. But if you already own it you can use a torrent site. Just don't download a newer version then you had before. That would be piracy.


No comments:

Post a Comment