Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I make my picture black and white using Microsoft Word?

I have a picture on my digital camera that I really like. I put it on my computer, but I think it'll look better in black and white. I understand that you can do this with Microsoft Word. But does anyone know how?

How do I make my picture black and white using Microsoft Word?
1) Select the picture


2) make certain the picture toolbar is shown (if not, show by choosing VIEW, TOOLBARS, PICTURE in the menu)


3) click the second icon on the left in the picture toolbar (the one with two staves or bars as an icon). It's the 'color' button


4) choose greyscale or black %26amp; white, whichever you prefer.





Should you want to convert the picture itself to greyscale, it's way more convenient to use a picture conversion tool, such as IrfanView: http://www.irfanview.com





Steps:


1) install Irfanview


2) open image in Irfanview


3) choose IMAGE, CONVERT TO GRAYSCALE in the menu


4) save as a grayscale version, use a different file name.











CHeers!
Reply:I want to give you this service ... i can to change you're pic to black and white ... in one step by photoshop ...

online flower

No comments:

Post a Comment